Friday, October 14, 2011

What's Missing In This Photo...


Here's a picture I took just now at work, me standing up and looking down.  Something seems missing though...oh what could it be?!  Oh, I know, MY FEET!  I have to admit, I gave up seeing those on a regular basis a while ago now. If I look down as I walk, I can sometimes catch a glimpse.  Now I just need to hope I can actually put on socks and shoes that match without being able to check!  If you see me and I don't match, you'll know why.

Last weekend I thought I'd be good and paint my toenails since it was sandal weather and I was trying to look good for my shower...that was just a comedy of errors.  I've never had so much nail polish all over my toes!  For the next few months, I do believe that a pedicure or two is going to need to happen.  In the meantime, I'll just be glad that it's starting to cool down a bit and the sandals can maybe be put away until next year... 


No comments:

Post a Comment