Sunday, July 29, 2012

Liam's Vacation Adventures Round I - Michigan

For a little guy, Liam has had a busy few months!  It started in May when he and I made our first trip to Michigan to visit with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a busy few days, but such a wonderful visit!  We got to see lots of family and friends, who were kind enough to come to us rather than us taking him out and about.  Liam (and his mom!) had a wonderful trip to Michigan and are already looking forward to the next trip, hopefully this fall.  I was so busy visiting that I forgot to take pictures most of the time, but I managed to get a few of Liam and some of his fans.  I can't begin to list everyone we saw and everyone I should thank for such a wonderful visit.  Grandma and Grandpa deserve a huge round of Liam hugs though, for helping make the visit go so smoothly, for having so much on hand I didn't need to pack, for driving us back and forth to Detroit, and for just being all around wonderful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment