Sunday, June 30, 2013

Liam Becomes a Yooper! (Temporarily at least...)

Liam and I just got back from our second trip to Michigan this month...this time we hit the Upper Peninsula to go meet baby Lilah, visit Lilah's parents, and see all the family up in Big Bay. It was, as always, a wonderful visit with everyone there, but too short a trip. Liam and Lilah hit it off and Ariane and I are thinking it might be a good idea to just arrange the marriage now :)

Visits with Ariane are always refreshing, and I'm fortunate to have someone I can call my best friend for over 30 years now! I hope that someday Liam is so lucky to have someone like that in his life. Liam had a ton of fun with all the family, he was just fascinated watching all the big kids and dogs running around and laughing and having fun. It was wonderful to have Liam meet the rest of the U.P family and we are already looking forward to our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment