Thursday, July 11, 2013

18 months (and some change)

We had our official 18 month appointment today (just a couple of weeks late!) and it was confirmed that we have a happy and healthy and growing kid.  :)  I still can't get over the fact he is now over 19 months.  These have been some of the craziest, busiest, stressful, happy, worrisome, yet absolutely awesome months of my life. 

Measurement-wise, her percentiles stayed about the same.  The nurse was nice enough to point out to us though that his head is actually ON the charts this time for size (94th percentile) versus every other appointment where his head circumference was OFF the charts big, ha.

He is officially 32 inches tall (30th percentile) which is about what we guessed, but I have to say I don't think of him as being on the "short" side.  He seems to tall to me (then again, most everyone does!).  We may be in for another big growth spurt here soon I'm thinking.

Weight is tipping the charts at 26 lbs 10 oz.  Despite my worries about his eating, his refusal to eat unbreaded vegetables and various allergies, he certainly seems to be getting the food to keep him growing and healthy!

In short, we have a happy, healthy and growing kid, and if all goes well, we won't be back to the doctor until his 2 year checkup!  Although I'm not holding my breath on that one...

I managed to get one shot with monkey here during nap time, I may try to get him to pose later once he gets up!


No comments:

Post a Comment