Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I think I totally missed my shot this year at renting a Santa suit and really pulling off the look.  I definitely could have filled out the middle and had a belly that shook like a bowl full of jelly!  Ah well.  We have had a low key holiday here at home with my parents while we await the arrival of Baby Z.  It's been fun and relaxing, but I will admit to getting a bit impatient.  We check in to the hospital in just about 24 hours, and will hopefully have a new arrival sometime in the next 48! 

I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday as you celebrate with your friends, family, and loved ones!

One last belly shot from my viewpoint...the red was the best I could do for holiday cheer when it came to clothes this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment